Career Technical Student Organizations provide student's opportunities to enhance learning, develop leadership skills, and the ability to apply academic, technical, and skills through local, state, national, and international competition.
National Technical Honor Society
- Promotes recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical programs.
- Consists of students who are enrolled in trade and industrial programs. Skills USA promotes safety, leadership abilities, and a general awareness of the work that students perform in trade and industrial programs.
- Provides a unique program of leadership development, motivation, and recognition exclusively for secondary, post-secondary, adult, and collegiate students enrolled in HSE programs. HOSA is 100% health care.
- Consists of students enrolled in business computer and technology programs. It develops leadership abilities, assists students in establishing realistic employment goals, promotes high ethical standards, and develops better relationships among students, teachers, parents, and the business community.
- Consists of students enrolled in family and consumer science programs. The organization's goal is to help students assume their roles in society through personal growth, family life experiences, career preparation, and community involvement.